Camping And Caravanning At Lenches Lakes
Covid 19 Safety Measures At Lenches Lakes
We feel we could play an important role for individuals in the coming weeks and months, a chance to cease the day in our little Worcestershire oasis. We will take every precaution to protect staff and customers whilst enabling opportunities for all to enjoy their chosen activity.
Caravanners and Campers – Please respect the following safety measures
The ground is steadily drying out, it has been wonderful to be able to get the mower on the two sites.
Caravanners and Campers can enjoy a particularly beautiful isolation experience!
- Inside the Clubhouse is out of bounds to all customers
- The Kitchen is closed – Caravaners and Campers are welcome to bring own refreshments to decking /patio and picnic areas.
- Staff available to take Registration, Payments, Bookings and Enquires – all to take place on decking area
- Please beware points of contact for all are water tap, Elson point and rubbish disposal – suggest that you bring gloves for these points
- Please bring hand sanitizer
- Respect the distance between yourself and others.
We have two spacious sites nestled into our forty acre grounds. One site with eight electric hook ups which takes tents, caravans and campervans. The second site is a Caravan and Motorhome Club Certified site which has five pitches with hook ups. Both sites are open all year.
The woodland and large field is popular with wild campers and groups/rallies that have their own power sources – Solar is proving increasingly popular.
Dogs are welcome at Lenches Lakes.
- A recently completed toilet and shower block
- Lakeside and woodland walks
- Fly fishing (seasonal)
- Open water swimming (timetabled sessions)
- Picnic area
- Licensed Clubhouse/decking area with light refreshments
- WI FI available in Clubhouse / Decking area
Caravan And Camping Prices – From £10 per night Tents, £15 per night Caravan
We can also offer Caravan storage – please contact us for more information