Coaching – Stroke Improvement: 5 x 1 Hour Sessions
Five one hour progressive stroke improvement sessions focusing on Front Crawl commencing Friday 7th May
The sessions are for swimmers who:-
- Have a basic level of front crawl, happy to swim out of depth, want to improve their stroke technique
- Pool swimmers starting their first season outdoors
- People wanting to work on their front crawl, through guided drills
Each session will consist of:-
- Lakeside warm up session,
- Swim Warm up
- Drills, specific exercises that highlight and practise elements of the front crawl
- Swim cool down
These sessions are progressive and will give you practices for the interim week
Session dates: – Friday May 7, 14, 21,28th and 4th June 3-4 pm
Changing will be on lakeside please bring appropriate kit and warm drink.
All session will be fully lifeguarded.