The Big Swim Charity Challenge 2021
Sunday September 26th , 7 am to 7 pm
I’m in for charity
Sunrise to Sunset 12 hour swim
The Challenge – distance or time over a twelve hour period.
- A marathon 26.4 miles?
- The channel 21 miles?
- 1 hour ?
- 6 hours ?
On the 26th September we are inviting you to take to the Lenches Lakes and attempt your Big Swim for Charity Challenge. Start at 7am, finish at 7pm, go for distance, clock up time in the water or any combination you fancy! Whichever you/your team choose to attract sponsorship for your own chosen charity. Have a splash and raise some cash!
- Open to teams or individuals.
- 1st lap must be swum at 7.00am the last lap at 7pm – what happens in between is your choice
- Each Team swims for their own team charity and are responsible for their own fundraising, Fund raising support is available please see information at bottom of page.
- You must complete an entry form at the time of booking
- The Big Swim Charity Challenge will be fully lifeguarded by our very own Lenches Lakes lifeguards from sunrise to sunset.
- The under floor heating will be keeping the reheat room toasty.
- The Clubhouse will be serving food and drinks throughout the day.
- A masseur on site, primarily for swimmers.
- Spectators welcome, camaraderie being the essence of this Big Swim Charity Challenge
We are proud of our open water swimming community, proud of all who achieve their own personal goals whatever they maybe, proud to be part of swimmers worlds and proud to be able to give our community an opportunity to support their own personal charities.
Open Water. Open Hearts , Open Wallets.
Entry Details ;
We are hoping that ten teams, will want an opportunity to swim for twelve hours raising money for their chosen charity. A team may consist of one individual swimmer or a maximum of five swimmers.
Cost per team £50.00
To book your Team a place please go to the Lenches Lakes website Bookings P age,
Your Team will require a Team Name. All team members are required to complete a Swimmer Responsibility Statement 2021 if they have not swum this summer ie not already completed one. Please go to this link to complete and submit online
For more information email Amanda at email@example.com.
For fundraising resources and support email Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Big Swim is brought to you by Jean the Bean FU Cancer and Lenches Lakes.